How REMIX SETS and STEMS can complement each other
(Followed by an impromptu jam)
Our friend David Clarke demonstrates in a new Loop Lounge Tutorial how REMIX SETS ad STEMS can work together in a live environment.
In this video, David describes the different steps to prepare, organise and manipulate your tracks. He shares his secret of creating and improvising new material from existing.
Combining Remix Sets and STEMS bring you endless possibilities during your live performance. With some practice you be will easily DJing outside the traditional format and creating your own unique sounds.
Below the list of the Remix Sets & STEMS used in the video:
- REMIX SETS: Tech House Drum Box (Loop Lounge)
- REMIX SETS: Deep House Drum Box (Loop Lounge)
- REMIX SETS: Lycan from Le Monde Sombre (Loop Lounge)
- STEMS: Loft Arabica, Grey Forge ( Free STEMS From Native Instruments)
- STEMS: Polyhymnia, Grey Forge ( Free STEMS From Native Instruments)